- Lightweight, affordable, hand protection for Weightlifters, CrossFitters, Gymnasts, and any fitness enthusiast who uses a pull-up rig or barbell.
- Work great with pull-ups, muscle ups, cleans, snatches, deadlifts, toes-to-bars, knees-to-elbows, kettlebells, and dumbbells.
- Prevent your palm skin from tearing and protect your current rips and blisters.
- The stretch fabric is extremely comfortable to wear and the velcro wrist strap ensures your grips stay tight to your hand.
- Quality assurance guaranteed. These grips are 100% handmade in Australia.
Brought to you by Just Another WOD, JAW Pullup Grips are the premium fabric grip available on the market. Cross-training enthusiasts across the world have spoken and their choice is JAW! These grips consistently outsell all competition and receive the highest customer ratings across the board. Handmade in Australia, there is no comparison when it comes to quality. Often imitated, but never replicated, JAW Pullup Grips are guaranteed to satisfy your hand care needs.
JAW Pullup Grips are designed to move with the reflexes of your wrist, allowing for maximum mobility and comfort while you work out. Worry no more about leaving your skin behind on pull-up heavy WODs (we're looking at you Murph), as JAW Pullup Grips eliminate friction with their incredibly soft, durable, hand-stitched fabric. Even if you already have rips or blisters, your palms will remain completely protected. Sweat much while you exercise? No biggie. JAW Pullup Grips do not harden from perspiration.
Why fabric over tape and leather? Tape is prone to rip easily, as it is not a sturdy material, and it requires constant replacements, while leather is often too thick, which causes discomfort, and has extremely limited flexibility. JAW Pullup Grips, on the other hand, offer the perfect balance between comfort, protection, and effectiveness. Additionally, JAW Pullup Grips have proven time and again to provide the best longevity of all competitors and knock-off brands, often lasting up to a year longer.
The success of JAW Pullup Grips is not solely attributed to their usefulness with pull-ups, since they also work phenomenally well with muscle ups, toes-to-bars, knees-to-elbows, kettlebells, dumbbells, and any general barbell or rig work.